Thursday, February 07, 2008

Bizarre Mind-Control Atrocity Exposed, Part 7

James Anderson -- Presbyterian minister and Freemason who was commissioned in September 1721 by the Grand Lodge of London and Westminster to write a history of the Freemasons. It was published in 1723 as "The Constitutions of the Freemasons."
Father Anderson -- Pastor of Trinity Episcopal Church in Niles, Mich., where my family went on Christmas, Easter and once in a blue moon. We weren't very religious, but when we did go to church, we went to Trinity.
Harold Andersen -- Former publisher of the Omaha World-Herald who was implicated in the satanic ritual abuse scandal that rocked Nebraska in the 1980s. Not only was he personally involved in molesting children, his paper also did its best to cover up the scandal. The child-sex ring he was involved in had connections to the most powerful elements of society in the United States, including the CIA and President George H.W. Bush. Former state senator John DeCamp documented the facts of the case in "The Franklin Cover-Up," published in 1996. The facts of the case are spelled out here: www.franklincase.org.
Mark Anderson -- Part-time correspondent who covered Michigan news when I was Michigan editor of the South Bend Tribune in the early 1990s. He used to talk to me about the John Birch Society and plans by the Council on Foreign Relations to bring about one-world government. Another example of the controllers steering me in the direction they wanted me to go. I "just happened" to bump into Mark as I was leaving the office on the afternoon my mother died, allegedly of a heart attack, on Oct. 3, 1991. She was only 62 years old at the time. I had just heard the news and left the office when I met Mark walking in my direction on the sidewalk. Again, I don't believe this was a coincidence. There are a number of suspicious aspects about my mother's death, not the least of which is that she died on the anniversary of Mae Brussell's death, which occurred on Oct. 3, 1988. Mae Brussell (http://www.maebrussell.com/) was a conspiracy researcher who had her own radio show in Carmel, Calif., in the 1970s and '80s. Even though I didn't find out about her until years after her death, I am a great admirer of her work, so I named this blog in her honor. Since my mother died on the same date as Mae Brussell, I believe this was the controllers' way of telling me that my mother was murdered because of my involvement in conspiracy research. The CIA has long had the capability of inducing heart attacks with technology and/or drugs. Bumping into Anderson was the the controllers' way of leaving Freemasonry's fingerprints on my mother's death.

Jerry Lowe -- Former chief investigator for the special committee appointed by the Nebraska state legislature to investigate the Franklin Savings & Loan scandal.
Harold Lowe -- South Bend Tribune wire editor who worked closely with me from 1990-92. Harold, myself, and several other newsroom employees ate lunch together almost every day in the company's cafeteria.
Karin Lowe -- Design editor at The Times of Northwest Indiana who worked closely with me from 2001-04.

Albert Pike -- Famous Freemason who published a book called "Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry" in 1871. Pike is still sometimes regarded in America as an eminent and influential Freemason.
Pike Township -- My sister Mary Ann and her husband purchased a house in Pike Township, which is located in northwest Indianapolis, back in the 1980s. They ended up selling it to my brother Mike, and I lived there with Mike from 2004, when I was first targeted by gang stalking, electromagnetic harassment and other mind-control atrocities, until 2006, when I moved back to South Bend.

David Atlee Phillips -- CIA officer who helped frame Lee Harvey Oswald for the JFK assassination. According to Larry Hancock, author of "Someone Would Have Talked," just before his death in 1988, Phillips told Kevin Walsh, an investigator with the House Select Committee on Assassinations: "My final take on the assassination is there was a conspiracy, likely including American intelligence officers."
Rebekah Phillips -- One of my daughter's friends while she was a student at John Adams High School in South Bend. John Adams was one of many founding fathers who opposed Freemasonry. Others included John Hancock, James Madison and John Quincy Adams. My children's friends were often used to connect me with JFK, Freemasonry, ritual abuse and related topics because I was around them frequently at home, in the car or at various school-related events in the 1990s. It wasn't until later that I made the connections between their names and the names of people associated with the mind-control project.

Butch Karp -- New York City prosecutor who tried to solve the JFK assassination in Robert Tanenbaum's novel, "Corruption of Blood," published in 1996.
Sarah Karp -- Daily Southtown reporter whom I worked closely with in the late 1990s.

Ken O'Donnell -- JFK political aide who was riding in the motorcade when the shots rang out.
Donna O'Donnell -- Close friend of my sister-in-law Sheila when she was in high school in Niles, Mich., in the 1970s.

Charles Spalding -- Kennedy family friend who was at the White House to console the family on the night of the assassination.
Dr. Michael Spalding -- Mishawaka dentist who had a Grateful Dead sticker on his car when he was driving in front of me one day. Since I was also a Grateful Dead fan, I followed him to his office and became a patient of his. Again, it's possible it was just a coincidence that I happened to be in a position to see that sticker, but since I have been under some form of surveillance my entire life, it would have been easy to "arrange" that chance meeting. Kai Bashir talks about mind control by arrangement of "chance encounters" in her book, "Mind Control Within the United States," published in 1997.

Joseph Meyer -- Department of Defense surveillance expert who proposed that electromagnetic mind-control devices "surround the criminal with a kind of externalized conscience." (Psychic Dictatorship in the U.S.A., p. 17)
John Meyers -- My closest friend when I was a sophomore and junior at Saratoga High School in Saratoga, Calif., from 1970 to 1972. He was a Mormon, and since Mormons have much in common with Masons, I don't think it was an accident that my closest friend during that period was a Mormon.

Alden Pyle -- Fatally naive do-gooder in Graham Greene's novel, "The Quiet American," based on Ed Lansdale, a U.S. Air Force officer who also worked for the CIA and served in Vietnam in the 1950s. According to L. Fletcher Prouty, Lansdale was in Dealey Plaza on the day of the JFK assassination, most likely to coordinate various covert operations related to the assassination.
Amy Pyle -- Another one of my daughter's friends from John Adams High School.
Alden Street -- Grand Rapids street where we were scheduled to move in May 1988 when I received a job offer from the Erie Daily Times in Erie, Pa. Instead, we moved to Erie. Street names and addresses often had hidden meanings in my life. For example, when we moved to Erie, we bought a house at 366 E. 36th St. Notice that there are three sixes in the address, or 666. That is a common satanic symbol. Another example of this was our wedding date, 6-26-76.

William Patterson -- Secret Service agent in the motorcade when the crossfire killed President Kennedy in Dealey Plaza.
Paul Patterson -- Daily Southown mailroom employee who posed as a Michigan fan and "conspiracy buff" to win my "friendship." Our association with each other started when I walked past the mailroom one day and noticed he had a University of Michigan flag on the wall. We stayed in touch for several years, even after we both left the Southtown. He was always calling me up to talk conspiracy, and I think one reason for this was to find out how much I knew.

Wendy Hoffman -- Author of a study on Multiple Personality Disorder published in 1992.
Wendy Strickland -- California schoolteacher and Bettie Serveert fan club member who used to exchange mix tapes with me. We became "friends" and e-mailed each other frequently for years until, like so many of my so-called "friends," she ended the relationship abruptly with no explanation. One of the tapes she sent me had a song on it by the Lemonheads called "If I Could Talk I'd Tell You." There's a line in that song that goes, "You are far and away ... my most imaginary friend." That pretty well sums it up, don't you think? If she could have talked, she would have told me that I was only an IMAGINARY friend, but since she was an agent, she was not ALLOWED to talk about that. So she did the next-best thing -- she sent me a cassette tape with a message on it. I always wondered why she put certain songs on my tapes that weren't the type of songs I liked. Later, I realized it was because those songs had messages in them that she wanted me to get as part of the mind-control project. Song lyrics, book passages and lines from movies have been commonly used to communicate messages to me throughout my lifelong ordeal.

Read Part 8 here:
http://brussellsprout.blogspot.com/2008/02/bizarre-masonic-atrocity-exposed-part-8.html

No comments: