Wednesday, June 05, 2013

The Fugitive -- From a Satanic Cult, Part 1

Apparently, next to Jesus Christ, I am the most important person in the history of the world. How else can you explain the extraordinary and bizarre lengths the Freemasons have gone to in their attempts to discredit me, make fun of me or make my already pathetic life even more miserable than it was the year before?

In addition to planting all the significant people in my life in an effort to keep me under surveillance and subject to an endless array of soul-destroying strategies, they've used movies and television programs to document their efforts to destroy me.

See these posts:

About the Important Topics Addressed on This Blog
Mind Control References in My Life
The Fugitive: From a Satanic Cult
References to Me in the Movies
Gang Stalked by Homicidal, Devil-Worshiping Sociopaths
The Satanic Cult That Rules the World

One of the prime examples is the popular 1960s television series "The Fugitive," about a doctor who was wrongly accused of killing his wife. Who can ever forget William Conrad's narration of the opening scenes, with his deep voice intoning, "Reprieved by fate when a train wreck freed him from the death house." A popular movie by the same name, loosely based on the TV series and starring Harrison Ford, was released in the 1990s.

The protagonist's name was Richard Kimble, but each week, he had a new name and a new identity as he fled from police and searched for the elusive one-armed man he saw leaving the scene of the crime on the night of his wife's murder.

I remember watching "The Fugitive" when I was a kid growing up in the 1960s in Niles, Michigan. It aired from 1963 to 1967, and Dr. Kimble's quest to to find the one-armed man was a source of never-ending fascination for me.

At any rate, one of my uncles also professed to be a fan of the show, and we would talk about it sometimes when we got together during the 1980s, 1990s and the 2000s. Now I realize why he wanted me to remember the show.

At the beginning of 2000, I met a woman named Monica Kimball through an old friend of mine who I used to work with at Veterans Cab Co. in Ann Arbor while I was attending the University of Michigan. Even though we hadn't been in contact with each other for decades, we started e-mailing each other around that time, and when he found out I was single and looking for a girlfriend, he introduced me to one of his former girlfriends, the infamous Monica Kimball.

Monica and I hit it off right away, and after a few weeks of chatting on the Internet and talking on the phone, we made plans to get together. She was living in Oregon at the time, and I bought a plane ticket for her. She was supposed to fly to Chicago and spend a weekend with me, but she canceled at the last minute, saying that she and Dean, my "friend" from Ann Arbor, were getting back together.

Needless to say, after seven years of striking out on the girlfriend front, that was a devastating setback for me. In other words, everything went as planned.

According to the Encyclopedia of Freemasonry, onomatology, or the science of names, is an important part of higher Masonry. In my case, the science of names connects me to Freemasonry, satanic ritual abuse, the JFK assassination, mind control, satanism and other related topics. "The Fugitive" contained veiled references to many of these subjects.

I didn't know anything about the science of names and its relevance to my own life until a CIA agent tipped me off a few years ago. I then used this knowledge to piece together the clues to the mystery of my life. 

Names of people, streets, towns and much more began to take on a meaning that I had never understood before. It became apparent to me that people had been planted in my life whose names would connect me to Freemasonry, satanic ritual abuse, the JFK assassination, the Franklin Credit Union scandal in Nebraska, mind control, satanism and other related topics.

This was a way for the Illuminati to reveal to me that I had been targeted by a mind-control program without coming right out and telling me. In other words, it was designed to be plausibly deniable, but at the same time, to leave no doubt in my mind what was going on and who was behind the program.

The connection between Monica Kimball and Richard Kimble didn't hit me until years later when I rented some old episodes of "The Fugitive" from Netflix. One of the first episodes from 1963, when the program debuted, was titled "Fear in a Desert City."

Kimble checks into a hotel in Tucson, Arizona, and goes up to his room to start looking for a job. He has been assigned Room 26, which was the date of my ill-fated wedding. Actually, it was June 26, 1976, or 6-26-76, which corresponds to 666 -- symbol of the Devil. In other words, I believe it was no accident that I was married on that day, because my wedding was meant to be a satanic ritual.

Since I had chosen to break away from the cult as a young boy, a campaign was undertaken at that point to sabotage my life in countless ways. It was decided that all my "friends" would be cult members, and that I would marry into the cult without even realizing it.

So getting married on that day not only made the 666 connection, it also connected to Room 26 in this particular episode of "The Fugitive." My story is similar to Dr. Kimble's in that I am also a fugitive -- from a satanic cult.

Kimble ends up getting a job as a bartender at "The Branding Iron," where the lovely Vera Miles is working as a piano player. Her name is Monica Wells. Brian Keith plays her estranged husband, who has tracked her down at the bar and wants her to move back to Phoenix with him. His name is Ed Wells. As he's leaving the bar, Ed waves at Monica and flashes her the satanic hand symbol, also known as the devil's horns and various other names -- you know, with the little finger and the forefinger pointing up, and the two fingers in between curled under.

Kimble hits it off with Monica, and they spend some time together at an amusement park with her son. While there, they encounter a group of clowns, which is a familiar theme in the movies and TV programs that relate to my life. There was also a clown scene in the 1981 movie "Body Heat," which I've described in another post on this blog. I'm not sure why -- maybe because I was being "clowned" by the people in charge of destroying my life. Or perhaps since clowns are often associated with the macabre or sinister aspects of life, and they were planning to make my life a macabre nightmare.

At any rate, Kimble tries to intervene to keep Ed away from Monica, and at one point he says to Ed, "Don't you ever think about what you're doing to your boy?" That's something that could easily have been asked of my father after he sold me to CIA for use in Project Monarch. See this: www.whale.to/b/patton.html

Something else Kimble says to Ed Wells is, "You should see a psychiatrist," because he can't let go of Monica. One time my dad said the exact same thing to me when we were arguing about politics. I think it was because he thought I was too obsessed with "conspiracy theories." But I think he knew they weren't just "theories," they were facts. And since he was directly involved in some of those conspiracies, such as mind control, he had to put on a front and pretend to believe they didn't exist.

Later, Kimble gets picked up by the cops and taken for a ride in a squad car. They tell him they've had a complaint against him, and they start grilling him about his personal life. At one point, one of the cops says to him, "I wouldn't want you to think I was sadistic." You mean, like my father and all the other Freemasons in charge of destroying my life?

Referring to Ed Wells, one of the cops tells Kimble, "He belongs to all the right social organizations," meaning he has powerful connections, and that's why Kimble is being harassed by the police. They want him to leave town because that's what Ed Wells wants, and he has friends in high places. You mean like the Freemasons?

I've watched dozens of episodes of "The Fugitive" in recent years, and virtually all of them have some connection to my life. I think that's why my uncle kept bringing up the topic. He wanted me to make the connections.

To summarize, here are the name connections from that single episode of "The Fugitive":

Richard Kimble -- The Fugitive, played by David Janssen.
Jason Kemble -- Played shortstop on the Little League baseball team I coached in South Bend, Indiana, in 1994.
Justin Kemble -- Jason's brother, played outfield on the same team.
Monica Kimball -- Played the familiar part of the femme fatale in my life.
Monica Wells -- Played by Vera Miles.
Wells Electronics -- South Bend, Ind., company where my dad worked at the time "The Fugitive" was launched in 1963.
Isaac Janson -- Pitched and played infield for the Little League team I coached in 1994.
David Janssen -- As The Fugitive.

Do you really think it's just a coincidence that there are so many connections between my life and the TV series "The Fugitive?" Or is it possible that these connections were deliberately made throughout the course of my life so that I would see the connections myself one day and realize that I had been "clowned" by a cabal of sadistic, devil-worshiping Freemasons?

Since my dad worked at Wells Electronics in 1963 when "The Fugitive" was launched, and since Ed Wells flashed the satanic hand sign in "Fear in a Desert City," I think I was supposed to associate my dad with Ed Wells, and thus with Freemasonry and satanism. I think I was supposed to figure out that like Richard Kimble, I am also a fugitive -- from the satanic cult that orchestrated the gradual destruction of my life.

For part 2 in this series, see this:
http://brussellsprout.blogspot.com/2014/05/the-fugitive-from-satanic-cult-part-2.html