Friday, June 07, 2013

References to Me in the Movies

As I've pointed out elsewhere on this blog, I was born into a multi-generational Masonic cult and used in CIA mind-control projects my entire life. My father and both of my grandfathers were 33rd Degree Freemasons, so that means they were all Devil-worshiping Satanists. You don't make it to the 33rd Degree without swearing your allegiance to Lucifer.

Thus, sacrificing innocent, defenseless children to Satan is the family tradition.

See these posts:

About the Important Topics Addressed on This Blog
Mind Control References in My Life
The Fugitive: From a Satanic Cult
Gang Stalked by Homicidal, Devil-Worshiping Sociopaths
The Satanic Cult That Rules the World

So, as a result of breaking away from that tradition, and refusing to sacrifice human beings to Satan, I incurred the wrath of some powerful people with strong ties to the Illuminati -- the rich and evil bastards who ran this planet into the ground from behind the scenes. And since they're so powerful, they have the ability to influence practically anything they want, including the content of major motion pictures and TV programs.

I'm not writing about this because I think I'm so important or to brag about how famous I am, but to provide more evidence that proves how important I am to the Freemasons. Since they haven't given me a signed confession, I have to build a circumstantial case. And they've provided the circumstances in spades.

In this two-part series, I pointed out some of the references to me that were written into the 1960s television series "The Fugitive," starring David Janssen:
http://brussellsprout.blogspot.com/2010/04/fugitive-from-satanic-cult.html

Then there was the 1981 movie "Body Heat," directed by University of Michigan graduate Lawrence Kasdan. It's loaded with references to me, and since I also went to U of M, it was probably no accident that Kasdan was hired to write and direct the film. See these posts:

http://brussellsprout.blogspot.com/2008/02/bizarre-masonic-atrocity-exposed-part-3.html
http://brussellsprout.blogspot.com/2008/02/bizarre-masonic-atrocity-exposed-part-4.html

Kasdan also wrote and directed "The Big Chill," released in 1983, about a group of Michigan graduates who get together for the funeral of a fellow U of M alumnus. That movie is also loaded with references to me.

First of all, the story revolves around the suicide of a character named Alex at the South Carolina home of the couple who are hosts for the weekend gathering after the funeral. That's significant because it's always been the Freemasons' plan to get me to commit suicide by making my life progressively more miserable every year.

I refuse to do it though, and one reason why is that I don't want to give them the satisfaction. Besides, I love exposing them on my blog.

Alex is clearly meant to represent me in that he's seen by his friends as someone who was full of promise but never quite managed to reach his potential in life. Perhaps he too incurred the wrath of the Freemasons along the way. That tends to have a negative effect on one's career path.

At his funeral, Harold, played by Kevin Kline, gives the eulogy and makes the memorable staement, "I don't know why this happened, but I do know that there was always something about Alex that was just too good for this world."

Could there be a more fitting summation of my circumstances? There was just too much good inside me for me to go along with the satanic tradition into which I was born.

The movie is loaded with lines like that. At one point, the character played by Mary Kay Place says, "I no longer know how to handle myself stoned."

That was significant because I used to have the same problem. The truth is, I smoked a lot of marijuana in high school and college, not because I enjoyed it that much, but because I was trying to "fit in" with my friends, and they were all heavily into it.

Looking back on it, I realize now that all my so-called friends weren't really my friends at all, they were Masonic agents. And their assignment was to keep me sidetracked in various ways. I remember feeling depressed and anxious quite often when I was high but also having this need to be accepted by those around me. That's why I kept doing it.

At one point in the movie, Karen. the character played by JoBeth Williams, explains that she has been doing some writing in her spare time and that she wants to develop it into something more. Then she says something to the effect of, "My whole life, I've always felt, I don't know ... stymied."

That pretty well sums up the way I've felt as a result of being "targeted" by the Freemasons my whole life. And since I was working as a small-town sports editor at the time, wanting to develop my writing into something more, I've always felt she was talking about me, too.

Karen had another line in the movie that I believe was directed at me. She's talking about an experiment she did in school in which the lab rats were deprived of privacy, and she says something like, "It drove them crazy."

That was a thinly veiled reference to the Freemaons' long-term plan to deprive me of my privacy by placing me under 24-hour surveillance with sophisticated, military-grade, infrared radar equipment that has the ability to see through the walls of my home.

People who are "targeted" in this fashion have absolutely no privacy, even in their own home.  See this: http://brussellsprout.blogspot.com/2005/10/how-it-all-started.html

There's also a scene in which everybody is gathered around the television set watching a Michigan football game. That used to be one of my favorite pastimes, and I even covered some Michigan games when I was working as a sports writer. Michigan football was a big part of my life back then, so that was a reference to me as well.

Since then, I've discovered that college and professional sports are fixed, so I don't pay much attention to them anymore. I even launched a blog that exposes the fraud: http://sportsfraud.blogspot.com

Then the character named Michael, played by Jeff Goldblum, talks about working at the student newspaper, the Michigan Daily, during his college days. He had written an article about how Alex had turned down a fellowship as a matter of principle.

That was also a reference to me because the Freemasons are always making fun of me for being an honest man and having such strong moral character. And I had two articles published in the Michigan Daily while I was a student at Michigan.

Even the title could be construed as a reference to me, because they knew I was going to experience "the big chill" when I was targeted later in life. Everything and everyone was about to grow cold.

Another movie with a Michigan connection that's loaded with references to me is "Anatomy of a Murder," released in 1959.

I was only 4 years old when the movie was released, and my family was living in Holland, Michigan, at the time. So I was probably about 3 years old when the film was being made up in the Upper Peninsula.

Ben Gazzara plays Army Lt. Frederick Manion, who goes on trial for murder after shooting a man who had allegedly raped his wife. Jimmy Stewart plays Manion's defense attorney, Paul Biegler.

Manion's defense revolves around the assertion that he was temporarily insane when he shot the victim. The defense argued that Manion suffered a "dissociative reaction" at the time of the shooting and therefore was not responsible for his actions.

Army psychiatrist Matthew Smith, played by Orson Bean, supports the defense by taking the stand and explaining that Manion was compelled by an "irresistible impulse" at the time of the shooting.

This is significant because when Freemasons want to create a mind-controlled slave, they intentionally traumatize their children in an effort to make them "dissociate" from reality. This sometimes results in a condition known as multiple personality disorder or dissociative identity disorder.

Different personalities can then be "programmed" to carry out certain tasks, and the main personailty will have no memory of it. See this: http://www.whale.to/b/patton.html

Anyway, Manion goes to Detroit to be examined by Dr. Smith, and he's accompanied by the local sheriff, played by an obscure character actor named Royal Beal. That name is significant because Beal is also my last name, and it's a name that has some connections to "royal" bloodlines.

I believe it was no accident that Royal Beal was associated with the dissociation theme, because Beal is my last name, and Matthew is my first name and also the first name of the doctor. I believe the message they were trying to get across was that Matthew Beal of Holland, Michigan, also suffered a dissociative reaction -- especially since Dr. Smith is played by Orson Bean, whose last name is so similar to Beal.

Royal Beal also appears in another scene at the local hospital, where Biegler's law partner, Parnell McCarthy, is recuperating after being injured in a car crash.

Jimmy Stewart and Beal both enter McCarthy's hospital room, and Stewart says, "Was it worth trying to kill yourself or whatever you were trying to do?"

Another reference to me, especially since Beal was there in the room and the topic was suicide.

In other words, the message conveyed to me in this movie, made when I was 3 years old, was that the Freemasons had already given me dissociative identity disorder, and that they were planning to drive me to suicide later in life because I "broke away" from my programming.

No comments: